A day earlier I was sitting with my family, and we were having a casual conversation about what should be done & what not, at our new home renovation. We are shifting into our new house within a week or two, and we still have so many things to get done. Amidst our conversation of buying the perfect Black Leather Pouf set, my brother came up with an idea to go for something different this time. At present, we have a five-seater Fabric Sofa Set. Then my father said, “There are only two options to choose from. Either we can go for Wooden Sofa sets or different color and print of fabric sofa sets.” I and my brother were surprised as it was an understatement. That was the moment I decided that everyone should be aware of the distinctive types of Moroccan Poufs sets available in the market.
This article will talk all about the various types of the sofa that are crafted till date. From regular sofas to sectional sofas to convertible sofas, this article will brief you about all the categories of sofa sets.
- Sectional Sofas: These are the most demanded sofa sets these days. They are multi-piece sofa sets. They are divided from three to five pieces according to the size you require. Because of its high demand, they are crafted with n number of colors, prints, fabrics and materials. They are easy to shift and easy to organize. The two most common configurations of sectional sofas are L-shaped for the corners and U- shaped for a corner as well as center. Sectional sofas are not just for living rooms, but if you go for two to three seater sectional sofas, they can be placed in your bedroom as well.
- Chesterfield: These sofas are known as “The King of sofas.” They are seeking high popularity because they provide a huge amount of style and comfort to every home they are kept in. These type of sofas are available in the form of sectionals, armchairs, and casual sofas. They are crafted with various types of fabric including velvet and leather with every color that you want for your living.
- Lawson Style Sofa: These sofas are the version of tuxedo sofa of the 20th century. These sofas are specially designed for comfort. These sofas are designed where other than back comfort, large sofas are placed so that person can shift it accordingly as per his/her ease and comfort. These sofa project an informal and a casual look to anyone who takes glance over it. They are available in different sizes and designs. Just as the main feature of it is placing large cushions so you should prefer that the shade of sofa is basic and light so that you can put bright and colorful pillows over it to make it look more appealing.
- Cabriole: These are the sofas that come with an equal height of arms and back. They usually are designed with an inward curve in a line from arm to arm. They are characterized by usually an exposed wooden frame. But nowadays, the contemporary designs of them are fully upholstered.
- Chaise Lounge: These are the single piece of sofas. They are either used as an extra piece of seating in your living room or for your master bedroom. Some of these chaise lounges come with arm rests while some come without armrests. The upholstery and fabric of it depend from piece to piece. So, if you are will buy it they are available in plenty of colors and styles to match your taste of preference.
- Pull Out Sofa Cum Beds : These are probably most demanded pieces as they can play a role of comforting sofa sets and at night they can be pulled out and converted into bed. Their designs and style of crafting have changed a lot since the time it was evolved. They are the most space saver designs.
- Loveseats And Divans: Loveseat is a two-seater sofa. This piece is particularly designed for couples. They can either be complimented with your living room furnishing or can be made a part of your bedroom furniture. They come in different designs like cabriole, camel back, etc. A Divan is a sofa without the back. It can be kept adjacent to the wall and then it can be accessorized with a set of pillows to provide you more comfort and make it look appealing.